BR Series BC Racing Coilover Kit
The BR Series is the perfect choice for street driving, and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke, and spring preload, running a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no pre-set ride height here!), and BC Racing patented concave lower locking rings will lock it securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Via Shock Body, Not Spring
- 30-Clicks of Simultaneous Damping Adjustment (Compression/Rebound)
- Custom Spring Rates, Extreme Low, And Swift Springs Available For Most Applications
- Custom Valving And/Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- Fully Rebuildable With All Parts Available For Purchase
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits*
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits*
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
** Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
DS Series BC Racing Coilover Kit
BC Racing's proprietary digressive piston (DS Series) design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. The biggest advantages of increased low-speed damping force to be in terms of what the driver "feels," i.e., roll, pitch, and quick weight transitions seen in chicanes and on Auto-X courses.
For the ultimate in driver feel - choose BC Racing DR Series Coilovers.
- General Specifications
- MONO-TUBE SHOCK DESIGN
- FULL HEIGHT ADUSTABILITY THROUGH THE SHOCK BODY (NOT SPRING)
- 30 LEVELS OF DAMPING ADJUSTMENT (COMPRESSION/REBOUND)
- FRONT CAMBER PLATES ARE INCLUDED ON ALL APPLICABLE KITS
- REAR CAMBER PLATES INCLUDED ON CERTAIN APPLICATIONS
- CUSTOM SPRING RATES AVAILABLE AS WELL AS A SWIFT SPRING UPGRADE (UPON REQUEST)
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT
- COMPLETELY REBUILDABLE AND INDIVIDUAL PARTS ARE AVAILABLE SEPARATELY FOR PURCHASE
** Note: Increased Lead Times.
We have access to the largest inventory of BC Racing Coilovers in North America. Many, many kits are available to ship next-day. However, due to a sustained increase in demand on BC Racing products, as well as industry-wide shortages and logistical delays, lead times are increasing.
- As early as next-day shipping direct from the BC Racing NA U.S. distribution centre for all in-stock standard orders. 5-10 business days to reach most Canadian locations.
- It will be an approximate 6-8 weeks build to ship time for out-of-stock standard orders.
- All custom build orders are at a 10-12 week ETA.
We have shipped more than 15000 Coilover kits, of various brands. To see all of the brands we carry visit our multi-brand Coilover website at coilovers.ca
If you are not finding the kit you need, please call us and we will assist directly with available brand and performance options and delivery times.
** Custom Order Note.
- Purchase of DS, ER, RM, HM and ZR Series are custom orders and can take 10-12 weeks to build and ship.
- Purchase of Custom Spring Rates (front/back), Extreme Low Kit, or Swift Spring Upgrade can take 10-12 weeks to build and ship.
- Tracking information for custom orders will be sent when the build is complete.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for Custom Orders or Out of Stock items. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.